Saturday, December 8, 2012

Random association

Dear Muse,

I think there is a case to be made for listening to songs in places that totally have nothing to do with the song at all.

For example: Whenever I listen to Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream", I think of how I played it over and over on my ipod walking along the highway from the castle of Haut-Koenigsbourg to Selestat, earlier this summer. (I spent an internship in Normandy, France, and for a little over a week after the internship ended I traveled counter-clockwise around other French regions.) Does it really matter that it has nothing to do with Alsace?


The castle of Haut-Koenigsbourg is seen in the background. 




"Do whatever makes you happy," no matter how random it is. Right? What do you think? 

                                                                   'Till next time,
                                                                               Ariel


This didn't actually happen. It would have been funny, tho'. 


No comments:

Post a Comment